Features of Comet:
- STL friendly and exception safe (strong guarantee) wrapper classes
for interface pointers, BSTR, VARIANT, SAFEARRAY, DATE and CURRENCY.
- Makes COM programming look and feel like real
- Automatic translation of COM errors to C++ exceptions.
- Automatic translation of C++ exceptions to COM errors.
- Automatic generation of struct wrappers.
- Nutshell generation - A kind of implementation inheritance in COM
- STL friendly registry class.
- ATL compatibility. You can implement both ATL and Comet components
in your project.
- Easy implementation of STL based enumerations.
- No ATL macro mania - only one macro is needed in Comet.
- Automatic implementation of connection points.
- Automatic implementation of ISupportErrorInfo
- Support for implementing aggregateable component.
- Support for aggregating components.
- Support for aggregating the free threaded marshaler.
- Support for creating COM EXE servers.
- And much more